- Which ingredients in REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash work to strengthen enamel? Which ones work to whiten teeth?
- How long will it take to see whitening results from the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash?
- What is the recommended usage of the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash?
- Does the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash kill the germs that cause bad breath?
The REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash contains fluoride that works to strengthen tooth enamel while rapid-release peroxide works to whiten teeth.
It is recommended to use REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash twice daily. Rapid-release peroxide starts working immediately, but best whitening results are seen after 12 weeks.
It is recommended that the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash be used twice daily after brushing or as directed.
The REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash is formulated with a premium blend of mints that provide a long-lasting mint flavor and peroxide to help fight the germs that cause bad breath.
- How do I keep my teeth whiter?
- Where should I store this product?
- Can I use REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® 2 Hour Whitening Kit if I have gum disease?
- Can I use REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® 2 Hour Whitening Kit if I have dental work?
- How long will the whitening results last?
- After whitening, my gums or teeth have white spots? Are these harmful?
- What if my teeth and gums are experiencing sensitivity?
To maintain your white teeth, use REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® 2 Hour Whitening Kit as directed every 6 months or as needed. To keep a healthy-looking, white smile, brush regularly with REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste and rinse with REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you have gum disease, or receding gums, you should consult a dentist before using this product.
If you have dental work, consult your dentist before using. REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® 2 Hour Whitening Kit will only whiten natural teeth. It will NOT whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings, bridges or dentures. You should not expect any damage to restorative work from using this product. Do not use while wearing overnight dental appliances.
Teeth eventually lose their whiteness after treatment due to pigmentations from food or drink. The actual amount of time varies by person and diet. Brush with REMBRANDT® whitening toothpaste twice a day, as your everyday toothpaste to maintain your smile.
No, the spots are not harmful. The active whitening agent in the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® 2 Hour Whitening Kit sometimes results in white spots that are short term and typically vanish within a few hours of whitening. Do not brush these areas with your toothbrush as this may irritate your gum tissue.
Use of whitening gel can cause tooth sensitivity or irritation of the gums. It is temporary and usually goes away within a few hours to a few days; then you can begin whitening again. If the problem persists, please consult your dentist. To avoid sensitivity do not exceed the recommended amount of gel in the tray—use only a thin ribbon.
- Will any of the REMBRANDT® toothpastes whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Toothpastes?
- What kind of peroxide is used in your DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Toothpastes? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- Why is there extra headspace in some of the toothpaste tubes?
- Why do the DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Toothpastes look puffy?
REMBRANDT® toothpaste won't change the color of bonded teeth, laminates, and porcelain caps. Even so, the low abrasivity of REMBRANDT® toothpaste is recommended for people with laminates, porcelain caps or other restorations because it will minimize the risk of deteriorating the surface of the restoration.
Some people see immediate whitening. If teeth have a noticeable amount of stains, then it may take longer to see a change in color. It can sometimes be difficult to see the whitening effect when all of the teeth are slowly changing at the same time. If you already have very white teeth or have had professional whitening, these pastes are excellent at maintaining the level of whiteness.
The peroxide in the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Toothpaste gently reacts chemically to remove discoloration from teeth. It not only removes discoloration on the surface of teeth, but it also penetrates into tooth enamel to actually whiten the underlying tooth structure itself. Peroxide does not abrade of wear away tooth enamel. It only reacts with discoloration in or on tooth enamel.
Peroxide spontaneously produces small amounts of oxygen. Therefore, the toothpaste tubes containing active peroxide need to be over-sized to allow for expansion caused by the release of oxygen.
Over time, peroxides spontaneously produce small amounts of oxygen. The tubes for toothpaste that contain peroxide sometimes look puffy because of the pressure from the oxygen that has been produced. The oxygen occurs naturally, and it is simply the result of the active peroxide in the toothpaste.